Do you need a creative kickstart or just some extra motivation to finally bring your dream project to life?
What would be really meaningful for you to explore or create or change in your life right now?
Do you want to write a book of stories or a memoir, heal and integrate rejected parts of your personality through making art, or explore different forms of creative expression and connect more with your joy?
Maybe you have a corporate job but secretly you want to get back into painting or some other art form you loved as a kid. Or you’ve been half-heartedly trying to get a creative project off the ground, but you just feel stuck.
You might tell yourself that you don’t have enough time, you don’t know where to begin, it’s too competitive out there, you’re afraid of failure, or this project just feels too big.
So you keep putting it off…
But the truth is you are ready, you know enough to get started, and you can actually bring this dream of yours to fruition without the rest of your life falling off track.
What if you had some structure, support, accountability, and tons of inspiration to assist you on your solo creative venture?
That’s where the Creativity Circle comes in.
4 months of Support for 4 Creators to bring a heartfelt Project to life.
October 29, 2016 – February 25, 2017
Each member works on their own separate project, so you’ll be exposed to a variety of creative expressions. This is not a class or a critique group; this is a support group for your creative and healing process.
You don’t even have to know what your project is yet — I can help you explore this.
The 4-month program includes:
- 2 all-day live workshops (on October 29, 2016 & February 25, 2017). This is also an opportunity to share and discuss your work-in-progress, and receive support and encouragement from fellow creators.
- 8 group coaching calls (2 hours biweekly). Opportunities for laser coaching with me on specific issues and current challenges, to help you stay motivated and on track. (These calls will be recorded, if you can’t attend them live).
- 8 progress report written assignments (biweekly). Opportunities for coaching via email, and to learn from others’ processes. (Your reports can be as brief or as extensive as you like).
- 2 hours of one-on-one coaching with me (can be used in segments of 30 minutes at any time during the program).
- optional playdates and group Artist dates!
- optional access to our private Facebook Group–where you can ask for and receive additional resources and ongoing support.
4 monthly payments of $330 or 1 payment of $1100 (save 20%).
To apply to the Creativity Circle, email Yuriana at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your intent. We will then have a conversation on the phone or in person to ensure that this is a right fit for both of us.
Got questions? Email Yuriana at email@example.com
“People don’t stop pursuing dreams because they grow old. They grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.”
– Gabriel García Márquez