Personal information collection
theCreativityCatalyst.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to theCreativityCatalyst.com.
Using personal information
theCreativityCatalyst.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send products that you purchase;
- supply services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where theCreativityCatalyst.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, theCreativityCatalyst.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
theCreativityCatalyst.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
theCreativityCatalyst.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
theCreativityCatalyst.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.