LOVING THE ROLE YOU WERE BORN TO PLAY
April 2 & 3, 2016, 10am-4pm (Sat & Sun)
at TAG Studio Theatre, 2813 Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” — Oscar Wilde
- you were happy and fulfilled in your life regardless of how many roles or gigs you you booked this year — without losing your ambition in the process?
- you could experience the same heightened aliveness you feel when performing — also in your everyday life?
- you were an empowered creator of your life, rather than a victim of other people’s decisions?
- you felt truly seen and heard and validated for being you?
Join Yuriana Kim in this highly experiential 2-day workshop designed to transform and uplift your consciousness through the practice of the principles and skills of Spiritual Psychology*, along with specially chosen games & creative exercises.
*SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY is a non-religious, soul-centered approach to personal development. It begins with the premise that we are Souls having a human experience (rather than human beings who have souls). As such, all our personal life experiences, both ‘good’ and ‘bad,’ are opportunities for greater awareness of our divine essence, which is LOVE.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL…
- practice seeing the Loving Essence in yourself and others, and experience greater freedom from limiting beliefs & assumptions.
- access deep levels of your creativity and authentic self-expression.
- join other like-minded souls in sharing your heart, dreams, and laughter.
- experience being truly seen and heard in a safe and supportive environment.
- practice integrating rejected parts of yourself, so that you can feel more confident and whole.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR…
Actors, dancers, singers, storytellers, and other performing artists.
Your investment for this special 2-day workshop is $275 for the early bird (register by March 19th); $325 after March 19th.
To register, or if you have any questions, contact Yuriana at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited to a maximum of 10 participants — so register early!
My commitment to everyone in this workshop is a high level of service. Therefore, I talk individually on the phone with each participant before the workshop, to support you right away in maximizing your learning experience.
“I recently experienced Yuriana’s Spiritual Psychology for The Performing Artist Workshop and it is time and money well spent for such a beneficial experience! The exercises we accomplished in the workshop helped me to achieve a stronger awareness of myself and the things that are getting in my way. Since taking the class I have been calmer, less anxious and less self conscious. I’ve been more productive, focused and energized! I cannot stop talking about the workshop, about Yuriana’s teaching method which is so gracious and tailored to each individual’s level of experience. Even if you’re not a performer, I would recommend this workshop whole heartedly!” – Su Castillo, Actor